ALL-IN-ONE ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS with ASPARAGUS & BABY POTATOES
Rate This Recipe
The perfect introduction to Spring, this dish is full of fresh, rustic flavors.
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 whole garlic bulb, cloves separated and left in their skins
- 1 lemon, sliced thinly
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 8 bone-in and skin-on chicken thighs
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Combine the potatoes, garlic cloves, lemon slices and 2 tablespoons of oil in a large casserole dish or small roasting pan. Season generously with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Cover with aluminum foil and roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and add the rosemary sprigs and asparagus to the pan and toss to combine. Coat the chicken thighs with the remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Nest the chicken thighs in the pan, surrounded by the vegetables.
- Roast uncovered for another 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender, and the chicken is cooked through. Serve family style.