CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN PIE SPICE GRANOLA
Rate This Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups Old-Fashioned Oats
- 1 1/2 cups mixed nuts/seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325º F. Prepare two large baking sheets by lining with silicone baking mats.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, nuts/seeds, cocoa powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. In a small pot combine the maple syrup and melted coconut oil. Bring to a simmer over low heat and stir to combine. Pour the liquid over the dry ingredients and stir until coated well.
- Divide the mixture between the two prepared baking sheets and spread into an even layer. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until golden and toasted, stirring halfway through baking.
- After removing from the oven, allow the granola to cool, untouched, on the pan for at least 15 minutes, then break into clusters and transfer to a airtight container.