HARVEST SALAD with PUMPKIN GODDESS DRESSING
Rate This Recipe
KTLA Thanksgiving 2017
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, cleaned and diced or Melissa’s Peeled & Steamed Butternut Squash
- Olive oil
- Maple syrup
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 4 cups mixed salad greens OR broccoli slaw, Brussels sprout leaves or kale or a mixture thereof
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- Place squash cubes on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and maple syrup, then season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Roast squash cubes at 400 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. Let cool. Place salad greens in a large serving bowl and scatter the roasted squash, apple slices, pecans and dried cranberries atop the greens.
- When ready to serve, dress with the Pumpkin Goddess Dressing and toss well.