PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BALL with GINGERSNAP DIPPERS
Rate This Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 cup spice cake mix (dry)
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Gingersnap Cookies
- Beat together the room temperature cream cheese and butter, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice until completely smooth. Add the pumpkin, powdered sugar, brown sugar and pumpkin spice cake. Beat until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Stir in the toffee bits. Form into a ball and wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours or until firm. Remove and coat in miniature chocolate chips. Serve with gingersnaps for dipping.